We accept a variety of payments forms
Our knowledgeable team is here to help you manage your dental claims to make sure you are maximizing your benefits. We accept both in-network and out-of-network insurance providers, and if you have any questions regarding your insurance, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!
-FSA’s & HSA’s
-Debit and Credit Cards
-Hillcrest Family Dental Savings Plan:
We believe that patients deserve quality dental care regardless of their financial circumstances. We understand that not everyone has dental insurance, and if they do, it may not cover the treatments they need. Our dental savers plan and discounted prices are our ways of thanking you for choosing Hillcrest Family & Cosmetic Dentistry for all your dental needs. Membership costs $349 individual, $749 dual, and $1098 family (dual + child under the age of 23).
- Free new patient exam
- Free periodic exams (up to two exams annually)
- Free routine biteviewing
- Free peripacial x-rays
- Free cleanings (non-periodontal base)
- Free oral cancer screenings
- Free fluoride treatments for cavity prevention
- Free diagnostic oral facial images
- Free full mouth series or panoramic x-rays
- Free oral hygiene instructions
- $500 discount off Invisalign (full treatment)*
- 5% auto renewal discount off next year's premium
- 10% discount on emergency exams & vizilite oral cancer screenings; restorative dentistry including: fillings, sealants, core buildups, crowns, veneers & implant restoration; specialized procedures such as extractions & root canals; full price whitening procedure
- 20% discount on all periodontal treatment including periodontal maintenance cleanings
Dental Savings Plan Benefits
In an effort to provide great access to quality dental care at an affordable price, we've created a dental savings plan to help you and your family save on everything from cleanings and fillings to cosmetic procedures and crowns!
Benefits of our Dental Savings Plan include:
- Discounted coverage & services
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-treatment authorizations
- No pre-existing limitations
- No waiting period
- No meta fillings or crowns
- No age limit for braces or Invisalign
CareCredit℠ Payment Plan
Because dental insurance doesn’t cover it all. Sadly, even those with dental insurance can be left hanging. The fact of the matter is, many dental services aren’t covered by insurance. But there’s good news: CareCredit can help you get the healthy smile you’ve always wanted with special financing options, whether you have insurance or not. So, when your dentist recommends a procedure your wallet’s not quite ready for, or you want cosmetic dentistry to show off your pearly whites, you can get your dental care promptly with the healthcare credit card designed for your health, beauty and wellness needs. You can also use CareCredit for follow-up appointments or teeth whitening products. That kind of freedom will put a smile on your face. Bypass the waiting and worrying — Apply for CareCredit today.